Welcome.


Hi everyone and welcome to Bristol Grandparents Support Group blog. Although we are Bristol based we have grandparents from all over the UK and beyond as members.

It is estimated that over one million children in the UK are denied contact with their grandparents due to family breakdown which may have been caused by divorce/separation, alcohol/drug dependency,domestic violence,bereavement or family feud.
Every child has the right to have contact with their grandparents
if they wish and unless proven unsafe for them to do so. To deny contact from a parent or grandparent has to become as socially unacceptable as drink driving.
I hope to keep you up to date with what is going on in BGSG and I shall continue to campaign for the rights of children to have a loving and meaningful relationship with both parents and their extended family. So please join in as good to hear your views, not just mine!
I also will support via Skype.
There is no membership fee to be part of Bristol Grandparents Support Group.
Esther Rantzen says, " To every grandparent, links of love can never be broken in our hearts."

Please contact during office hours.
07773258270


Sunday 23 February 2014

I find your love.

This for everyone who finds themselves suffering from Parental Alienation in all its forms.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2GDG1sNHJE

Lyrics to I find your love by Beth Nielsen Chapman.

I'll catch your smile on someone's face 
Your whisper in the wind's embrace 
Through diamond stars and songs and dreams 
I find your love in everything 

The sun, the sky, the rolling sea 
All conspire to comfort me 
From sorrow's edge life's beauty seems 
To find your love in everything 

I've come to trust the hope it brings 
To find your love in everything 
Even as I fall apart, 
Even through my shattered heart 

I'll catch your smile on someone's face 
.....amazing grace

No comments:

Post a Comment